Nuria Curbelo-Bermudez receives Goldstein Family Memorial Fellowship in Physical Therapy

Congratulations to DPT student, Nuria Curbelo-Bermudez, for being chosen for the Goldstein Family Memorial Fellowship in Physical Therapy! The Goldstein Family Memorial Fellowship in Physical Therapy is awarded to a matriculate who demonstrates evidence of leadership, strong community or public service, perseverance through unforeseen or uncommon obstacles while completing an undergraduate degree, and financial need.

Nuria Curbelo-Bermudez, Recipient of the Goldstein Family Memorial Fellowship in Physical Therapy

Nuria Curbelo-Bermudez

What does being selected for this award mean to you?

Being selected for this award means the world to me. It is going to help me tremendously throughout my journey in PT school.

What are you looking forward to most in your PT career?

I am looking forward to making a difference in people’s lives and forming those special relationships with patients in my PT career.

What would you like to say to the donors of this award?

I am extremely grateful to the donors of this award for their generous contributions to helping students like myself receive the best education possible.