The Department of Physical Therapy is kicking off its first Gator PT photo contest! The contest will run from Sept. 27 to Oct. 31, where the department Facebook page will post photos submitted by Doctor of Physical Therapy students, DPT faculty, alumni and friends and family of our Gator PT network. We want to see your best Gator PT spirit!
The rules are simple and are listed below. Be sure to read them carefully, as certain photos and videos will not be eligible for posting. Photos will be screened to ensure there are no patients or patient health information in the photos.
- Photos and GIFs are allowed! No videos please.
- If patients are in the photos, they will not be eligible for the photo contest.
- Group photos are welcomed, but you will have to figure out how to divide the prize if you submit a winning photo.
- Photos will be shared on the UF Department of Physical Therapy Facebook page as they are received.
- “Liking” counts as one point, sharing the picture counts as two points, and if a new person likes the Department of Physical Therapy Facebook page after we post your photo, three points will be added to your post. Pictures with the most points will win.
- Faculty, students, alumni, family and friends are welcome to join!
- The person or group who submits the winning photo will receive $50 worth of PT swag that they can choose from the PT catalog.
- The person or group who submits the second place photo will receive $25 worth of PT swag that they can choose from the PT catalog.
- The person or group who submits the third place photo will receive a PT track bag and a Gator PT notepad.
The winners will be announced in the first week of November. The winning photos will be reposted on the Facebook page and they will also be featured on the Department of Physical Therapy website.
We’re excited to see your best Gator PT pride!